dimecres, 28 d’octubre del 2009

Complexes...

Yesterday something that made me think happened. It all started when I was talking about a TV show with some friends. We were talking about how good-looking and hot we thought the actors were. During the conversation, I realised that most of my friends have stupid complexes related to appearance, one of them almost burst into tears! I was so shocked, I didn't even know what to say! She is completely normal, in fact, I'd say she is hot!
I don't know why people are so obsessed with appearances, I mean, to take care of yourself is a good thing, but that was a bit over the top, especially cause she is not fat at all! Everyone should know that being 1.70 tall and weighing 50 kg is not healthy. Fuck the beauty standard! You have to learn to be happy the way you are and you have to love yourself, cause if you don't, who will? You know, complexes are all in your head and it's up to you if you want to live happily or to be always worried about the way you look. Come on, live is to be lived, there's no time to feel upset about this.

1 comentari:

  1. Està guai el text, molt guai. Abans t'he deixat un comentari però no sé què ha passat... me'n vaig a fer lo de castellà (copiat literalment dels teus apunts xD). Saludos des de la Havana!

    ResponElimina